Framework Contracts for Technical and Explosive Cleaning as Part of Ongoing Maintenance, Fault Clearance and Inspections at the Power Plants Boxberg, Jänschwalde, Lippendorf and Schwarze Pumpe from 2021
Execution of cleaning work including complete and demand-oriented provision of tools, devices, equipment technology, special devices, auxiliary means as well as consumables and supplies.
The following technology is required to provide the service:
- suction and blowing vehicles, of which at least 1 vehicle explosion-protected
- suction and flushing vehicles, of which at least 1 vehicle explosion-protected
- high pressure pumps/ High pressure pumps and associated diesel engine technology
The following certifications / qualifications are required to provide the service:
- certified rope access technicians Level 1 to 3 according to FISAT or equivalent
- certified waste management company according to § 56 Kreislaufwirtschaftsgesetz (KrWG - Closed Substance Cycle Waste Management Act)
- specialist company according to WHG
- persons entitled to use explosives according to § 20 SprengG as well as permission according to § 7 SprengG (not mandatory)
contract type: framework contract
planned conclusion of contract: September 2020
planned term of the contract: January 2021 to December 2023, with the option of a one-time extension by 2 years.